Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Well it's about time...

That's what I have been hearing over the last few weeks! I have been working on getting my graphics site up and running! For a long time my clients have asked me to open a separate business for graphics instead of just doing them on the side...so here we go! :)

I am so excited to finally introduce Expressive Style Graphics!

So I know this is an all new experience for all of us, and if you find any kinks, please let me know by email, expressivestylegraphics@yahoo.com, so we can fix them ASAP!

I will be working with all of my clients on a personal 1 on 1 basis, just like always, but this way it's easier for you to see my prices and pay! I accept payment in the form of credit card (see side bar for available options), echeck, paypal, or bank account transfers. And all of your information is protected and encrypted in paypal, so you don't have to worry!

Once you have purchased your item on the side bar, I will email you asap to get your information and we will start the process from there. If there is a service that you would like that you don't see on the side bar, just email me and we will work to make you happy!

Thank you so much to everyone that has encouraged me in this process!

--Nikki :)

No comments: