Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Its a sad, sad day!


Well........I have some TRAGIC news! My faithful computer has died!
It's crashed, the mother board is fried, and I literally was in tears when the computer nerd showed up and charged me $112 to tell me it was broken and he can't do anything to fix it! :(


So I am now in search of a computer that I can afford and still be able to have electricity in my home! (damn bills!) So wish me luck!


I am praying that I will be back up and running by the end of the week, so if you have placed an order with me, please know that I am working my tail off to get up and running again! I am so sorry, if I had known this was going to happen, I would have taken everything off my old computer!


So everyone have a great week, because someone needs to be happy! And I will see you all soon!

(P.S. If you need to get a hold of me, I can still check my email on my laptop which is slower than Christmas! But it kinda works, so I can get back with you if needed! Thanks!)


--Nikki

No comments: