Friday, May 9, 2008

New Look

So you might have noticed there are some changes around ESG!! We have a NEW LOOK! And some NEW PRODUCTS!! I am so excited about this change! I have been working on it here and there for the past few months, so I am so glad to get it up and running!


I have been getting TONS of requests for splash pages for websites. This is the front page of a website, you can view mine here: http://www.genesisphotographyweb.com/, you will see my daughter on the front, this is an example of a splash page. I don't plug these in for you, I just design them! :) But they can include, photos, graphics, etc. A very cool way to customize the front of your website!


Also, I have added a "You design it" blog option. This service is for those of you who want to design your own header and background, I just plug in the code for you!



Wow! That's a lot of cool new stuff! I can't wait to work with YOU! To get any of the new or old features, we are currently booking for JUNE! So hurry and get on the calendar, spaces will fill quickly!



--Nikki

No comments: