Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rochelle Cheever Portraits: Blog and Sidebar Design


I had the best time working with Rochelle of Rochelle Cheever Portraits. She is an amazing photographer from Italy and does amazing work! She acutally designed her header herself and I designed the rest of the blog around it! I think it looks lovely, and looks so warm, just like her photography!

Thank you so much Rochelle, I had a wonderful time talking with you and seeing your amazing photos! I hope we get to work together again some day!

To see the new Blog, Click Here: http://rochellecheever.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

non in servizio said...

thank you nikki!
I love your work & will keep you on list for next blog... better book soon you are very popular. I am very happy for your success. you deserve it.
ciao
rochelle