Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jeana Bird Photography: Enhanced PhotoBlog


WOW!!! I feel like I haven't posted in forever! But I have a TON of clients wrapping up their projects, so I should have some more posts very soon!!

But today, I am so excited to share an Enhanced Photoblog design that I did for Jeana Bird of Jeana Bird Photography. She is a seriously talented photographer, and now her blog totally reflects her creative side! The colors are awesome and really make her images pop! I love the header and how everything flows with her logo. So head on over, take a look, and leave her some comment love!
To check out Jeana's new blog, CLICK HERE: http://www.jeanabirdphotographyblog.com/

1 comment:

Jeana Bird said...

Nikki, I just love my blog! Your work is so amazing and I love how you customize it for each client! THANKS AGAIN for all your hard work! You are so talented!!!