Sunday, April 6, 2008

Celebrate Life Photography


Hey Kids! Wow! I am so overwhelmed! Thank you so much to ALL of you for your super sweet email's for my birthday! My address was FLOODED when I woke up, and I was so shocked! (they like me, they really like me! lol)

But now its back to work! :)
I was so lucky to be able to work with Amanda, who is not only an amazing person, but her photography is just stunning! Like those images that make you really stop and stare! I just love it! We designed a blog for her that is super sophisticated, with a little fun...because you know me, I can't just be serious all the time! :) Oh, and we added my new sidebar service, which is QUICKLY becoming my most popular service! Doesn't it look great?

Check out her new blog here: http://celebr8lifefoto.blogspot.com/

Thanks Amanda! I just loved working with you!!

No comments: