Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to ESG!



Expressive Style Graphics is having a Birthday!
That's right, we are officially ONE! :)

I can't believe that just one year ago I decided on a whim to try and make a business for myself selling graphics. I have been designing graphics since I was 12 and built my first website when I was 13! I never thought I would be doing it full time!

And YOU made it happen! All of my awesome clients that I have worked with and allowed me to be creative and have fun with their projects. I have made some amazing friends along the way and can not wait to make more!

So what are we doing to celebrate? A NEW DESIGN!!!!!
What do you think? I will take you through a tour in a few, but for now, take a look around and see what you think!
I hope it is now more organized and easy to find what you need!!


So grab some cake and check out our designs! And Thank you all again for making this the BEST year ever! Here's to another and another and another and another........

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Happy Birthday ESG!!! I love what you do!! Cant wait till I get my new Blog! Keep on a keepin' on Nikki!
Hugs, and Happy New Year
Dixie
Photography by Dixie