Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Walking you through the site!

Hey Everyone! So sorry about my brief absence! I have been crazy busy over here filling orders before the Holidays!! :)

But I wanted to take a bit to walk you through the new layout so no one is confused. You might also be seeing some new changes to the front of the site too, so don't freak out about that.

So, first off, at the top of the blog you will see a few links. These will take you to separate websites. These websites are:

What's my design process?
--I think this is pretty much self explanatory, but if not, this is the place where you can find info on how I work. It will take you through the process of ordering to work to completion.

Purchase a Service
--This section will show you my time line, the services I offer, and allow you to book a service with me. This includes purchasing the design of a blog, website, logo, splash page, and more! These services will be expanding soon, so keep an eye out for that.


Contact the Designer
--you can email me from this link if you have any questions that have not already been answered on this website.

Portfolio
--Want to see some of my work? This is the section to do that. You will be able to look through a small sampling of my work for all of my services.

Well, I think that's about it! If you have any questions, concerns, or anything you think I need to add to the blog, please let me know by contacting me via the CONTACT THE DESIGNER link at the top of the page!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Blessed Christmas!
--Nikki

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Great job on your site! I will be sure to remember you if I ever need anything like this done! :)

Dixie said...

You are very talented! I am excited about my upcoming redo on the blog you made for me earlier this year! I cant hardly wait for it. Im so psyched about the wide images, and cool header.... I havent sent in my requests yet but I will tomorrow since Im off work till 2:00. Hugs and God Bless!
Dixie
http://wwwDixie.blogspot.com